Monday, February 28, 2011

j'adore.

Just a few things I have come across that I cannot help but love...

1. The sweetness of summer is captured in the sunlit honey on the saucer. I am finally ready for that wonderful season to begin.

2. I am halfway obsessed with finding these adorable little faces to look at. Photos are as close as I will ever get to having a pup of my own. 

3. I would love to spend time in my life living on a street just like this. Character is found in every brick.

4. Mason jar lanterns could not be any more perfect. 

5. I will own a bike just like this one day and ride it to my favorite bench in the middle of a park to enjoy the warm sun on my face and strawberry lemonade whenever I see fit.

Currently Listening: "Heaven When We're Home" by The Wailin' Jennys


No comments:

Post a Comment