Saturday, July 18, 2015

Being Mindful in My Home.


As much as decorating a home is fun, fulfilling and important, I find that somehow you accumulate too many things. From just a few short years of having my own space I gained multiple knick knacks and items that I don't want. Sometimes people have given you things or you bought something at a thrift store because it was just so cheap! I came a across this quote and realized the mistakes I have made in feeling compelled to keep things in my home. Specifically in a spatially challenged place like New York City, what you really need are essentials. Anything other than that should be beautiful and bring you joy. So now, go forth, decorating and purging away! I know that's what I will be doing. 

Currently Listening: To my husband tell me it is time to watch a soccer game. (I love him).

No comments:

Post a Comment