Tuesday, March 27, 2012

what's easy.


  It is easy not to worry about things when you trust that it is all taken care of. The not so easy part is learning to completely, unfailingly, without fault trust that everything will be taken care of if you don't do anything. I have to come to a place of believing that not only will it close the door to worry, but things will be accomplished much more efficiently than I ever could have done. I think I am learning how to trust in this way. Part of me feels like it may take forever to fully stand in this place. I have to then realize that this does not mean that I won't learn to grow and graduate to new levels of this along the way. 
  People often say, "It is all going to work out." The truth is that it will. Especially if we follow Christ, it will not only work out but it will be for our good; to better us in some way and bring us strength that we did not have before. Just a nugget of my thoughts. It is truth.

Currently Listening: Nothing at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment